Online Film: standard format advertising films which aired online, including pre-roll adverts.
- 01/International Advertising Festival AD BLACK SEA is open to all parties and organizations involved in advertising, production, media, PR, design and creative industries throughout the world, including advertisers, media companies etc. The festival is international, entries are accepted from participants from all countries of the world.
- 02/Entries (except K. Creative Effectiveness) that have been accepted by the client and aired, launched or been released to the public for the first time during January 2019 – September 2020 incl. are accepted for participation in the competition program of the AD BLACK SEA 2020. All submitted entries must demonstrate works by the original fresh creative ideas and their solutions.
- 03/The entries that were submitted for AD BLACK SEA 2019 in the same contest/category are not accepted for participation. The entries that were entered last year can be submitted only to other contests/categories of AD BLACK SEA 2020.
- 04/Entries eligible to participate in category K. CREATIVE EFFECTIVENESS: advertising campaigns that were awarded or shortlisted at AD BLACK SEA, KIAF, CANNES LIONES and other international advertising festivals from all over the world, during 2016 – 2020. Entries from local national festivals are not accepted. Entries should demonstrate efficiency, hard results achieved through impact of creativity.
- 05/In the case, when different entrants want submit the same entry in the same category, only one entrant may submit an entry within a category , i.e. either the agency or the production company may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both. One entry/campaign may be submitted into the different categories.
- 06/You have permission to enter your entries from the commissioning clients/brand-owning companies. We may request proof of this permission at any time and contact the client related to any entry at the request of the Jury at any time during the voting process.
- 07/The entry has been submitted exactly as published/aired/released.
- 08/The entry is not speculative or conceptual advertising, and has not been banned or withdrawn from airing.
- 09/A senior officer (CD, CEO or Chairman) from your company has given permission for entries to be entered.
- 10/The entry was not entered to the same contest (A-J) last year
- 11/The entry (incl. all materials) can be understood in English
- 12/All entry materials, documentation, and payment must be received untill 5 September 2020
- 13/By uploading and submitting entries to the competition online, entrants undertake to pay entry fees. All entries submitted to the competition will be judged, and the payment of fees will be due, unless the entries are withdrawn, in writing, before 5 September 2020. Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition after 5 September 2020. You understand that, if you withdraw your entry after 5 September 2020, you will not receive a refund.
- 14/In the case that additional information of the campaign becomes available after you have submitted your entry, the Festival organizers will accept updated and additional information relating to the results section only up to 5 September 2020.
- 15/By making an entry and paying the entry fee in full, the entrant confirms that they have the legal right to enter the festival on the terms of these rules. You guarantee abidance by copyright (legal use of music, photos, texts, etc.) and agrees to settle all possible disputes on this issue with third parties by self-acting.
- 16/In order to promote the Festival, the organizers may screen, publish or reproduce all materials submitted to the site for purposes of promoting the Festival.